What is Innvo2Learn:
An innovative SME who develop the simplest and the most realistic medical simulator.
What innov2learn do and what the devices do?
Our devices were originally built to replace the Post-it put on turned off devices. Our devices show vitals/measurements/values during training scenarios.
What makes our devices different than the competition?
1) All our devices are Bluetooth remotely controlled by a single app that is free and available on tablets, computers and cellular.
2) They are inspired by real models that we can find on the field;
3) Our SYHM works on dummies and simulated patients;
4) The connection between the devices and the app is almost instantaneous and stable;
5) We keep focussing on what we do best: medical simulators;
Why the simulation is so important?
When there are lives at stake, there is no room for mistakes.
What are the advantages if I buy Innov2Learn devices?
- Our devices don’t require training;
- The SYHM devices look and feel like real ones;
- Each teacher/ simulation specialist/ technician can control up to eight(8) devices at once;
- You can run indoor and outdoor simulations without having to worry about connectivity (thanks to Bluetooth!);
- Devices are made in America;
- Compatible with the existing material (high and low-fidelity manikin, actors, simulated patients, etc.);
- Our intuitive app keeps the history of the past simulations;
- Rechargeable devices (powered by lithium batteries);
- Remoted by our SYHM app and detects lancet/strips;
- Works with a valid and/or expired lancet;
- Artificial and/or real blood compatible;
- Able to simulate hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia;
- Remoted by our SYHM app and can simulate detection of the probe;
- Buccal and rectal lecture available;
- Works with the original probe covers;
- Able to simulate hyperthermia or hypothermia;
- Detects manikin and/or actor's fingers;
- Show SPO2 and heartbeat values;
- Able to simulate breathing diseases;
- Meet AHA recommendations for CPR technic feedback;
- Compatible with PRESTAN Manikin;
- Record time, number of compressions, speed, compression rate and keep the history;
- Shows in real time how the CPR technic is going;